1. All prices shown are retail one way transfer prices. GST included. Prices are shown in Australian Dollars.
2. The booking is not considered confirmed until you receive a confirmation phone call or e-mail. You should get a confirmation phone call from the Anytrans office at most 48 hours prior to the transfer time. If you don’t get a confirmation call from Anytrans, please contact us immediately.
3. The prices and services are subject to change without notice.
4. Anytrans may at any time amend this site’s terms and conditions without notice.
5. We reserve the right to use subcontractors and chauffeurs when needed.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
1. Anytrans will not be held responsible for delays incurred due to traffic delays or vehicle breakdown circumstances beyond our control.
2. Anytrans is not obliged to compensate any funds that travellers incur due to breakdowns or late arrivals. Please have the appropriate insurance.
3. Excess luggage is no problem, providing you notify us in advance.
4. Please label luggage comprehensively, including your full address. We are not responsible for the loss or damage of luggage, personal and/or valuable items.
5. Due to government regulations, smoking or the consumption of alcohol is illegal while you are in our vehicle.
6. Child restraints will be supplied free of charge if required.
1. Simply call or email us and we will provide you with a quote.
2. Please make your booking at least 24 hours in advance and have all your flight details handy. You will need to supply your flight number and flight arrival/departure time, which airline you are travelling with and which airport – Brisbane International or Domestic and Gold Coast International or Domestic. We will also need to know how many passengers are travelling and how much luggage you have. If there are more than 11 people travelling, please contact our office either by phone (07-55 323 101) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. If you wish to make a late booking do not hesitate to ring as we will try to accommodate you with an existing run, however early bookings are encouraged.
4. Anytrans offers 24 hour / 7 day service; bookings may be made at any time.
5. If you have any changes to your schedule, you should advise a staff at Anytrans as soon as possible.
6. For the cities not listed on our website, prices will be available upon application or request.
AIRPORT CHECK IN TIME
1. Please allow 1-1.5 hours for the domestic airports and 2-2.5 hours for the international airports.
AIRPORT MEETING POINT
1. Brisbane or Gold Coast International Airport Terminal
Exit from Customs and wait inside the terminal. Our driver will meet you there with your name board. The meeting time will be 30 minutes after your arrival time – giving you time to collect your luggage and taking into account possible delays through Customs.
2. Brisbane or Gold Coast Domestic Airport Terminal
Our driver will meet you at the luggage carousel of the relevant airline with your name board. The meeting time will be 15 minutes after your arrival time – giving you time to collect your luggage at the carousel.
3. Pickup from your address
Our driver will call you 10 minutes prior to their arrival.
– We accept Debit, Credit Cards and EFTPOS as payment options.
– All fares are as listed. GST included.
– All fares are one way transfer rates.
– All fares are subject to change without any notice.
– All fares are including airport parking fees and toll fees.
– A surcharge of 3% will apply for credit card payments.
– A surcharge will apply between the hours of 10:00pm to 05:00am.
– A surcharge will apply during The Christmas Day and The New Year Day.
– There will be an extra fee for any addtional pick up or drop off (in 5Km : $10, in 10Km : $20)
– Luggage pick up and store service : $20